Wiley-VCH (a division of John Wiley & Sons) and the ChemPubSoc Europe, have announced that their online magazine ChemistryViews, has launched the ChemViews Magazine. This free, bi-weekly email contains information about the latest articles available on ChemViews.org, including:
- Summaries of the most important recent articles from journals like Angewandte Chemie and Chemistry – A European Journal;
- News about other research highlights, industry trends, people, promotions and awards
- Interviews, e.g., What’s Cooking in Chemistry, and topical discussions with leading chemists
- Research Highlights – a more in depth look at some of the recent research
- Focus articles taking a look at the chemistry behind everyday life
- Commentaries, opinions and additional feature material from leading authors
- Details about books and upcoming events.
To sign up, either click Register if you are not currently a registered user, or sign in at the top of the page and click Edit My Profile to add the ChemViews Magazine to your inbox.
The Neuroimaging Informatics Tools and Resources Clearinghouse (NITRC)
February 8 – 11 Classes at the Library