Wiley-VCH (a division of John Wiley & Sons) and the ChemPubSoc Europe, have announced that their online magazine ChemistryViews, has launched the ChemViews Magazine. This free, bi-weekly email contains information about the latest articles available on ChemViews.org, including:
- Summaries of the most important recent articles from journals like Angewandte Chemie and Chemistry – A European Journal;
- News about other research highlights, industry trends, people, promotions and awards
- Interviews, e.g., What’s Cooking in Chemistry, and topical discussions with leading chemists
- Research Highlights – a more in depth look at some of the recent research
- Focus articles taking a look at the chemistry behind everyday life
- Commentaries, opinions and additional feature material from leading authors
- Details about books and upcoming events.
To sign up, either click Register if you are not currently a registered user, or sign in at the top of the page and click Edit My Profile to add the ChemViews Magazine to your inbox.