The following resources were recently acquired by The TMC Library:
Forthcoming New EJournals for 2017: Access will be announced in January.
Wiley Database Model 2017: a portfolio of over 4 million journal articles and 1468 titles, covering the full spectrum of life, health and physical sciences, social science and the humanities.
TexShare Databases–Featured New Additions in 2016:
Pronunciator: self-directed lessons, along with music, movies and live teaching assistance, to learn a foreign language. Choose from a catalog of over 80 languages.
ebrary Science & Technology ebook Collection: a curated collection of over 27,000 titles from renowned publishers such as Elsevier Science, CRC Press, and Princeton University Press.
New Print Books and Journals (located in the public computing area):
- Biostatistics: An Applied Introduction for the Public Health Practitioner, 1st ed.
- Propensity Score Analysis: Statistical Methods and Applications, 2nd ed.
- Clinical Management of Congenital Heart Disease from Infancy to Adulthood, 1st ed.
- Introduction to Population Pharmacokinetic/Pharmacokinetic Analysis with Nonlinear Mixed Effects Models, 2nd ed.
- Molecular Biology of the Cell, 6th ed.
- Essentials of Nursing Informatics, 6th ed.
- Advanced Practice Nursing: Core Concepts for Professional Role Development, 5th ed.
- Research Synthesis and Meta-Analysis: A Step-by-Step Approach, (Applied Social Research Methods), 5th ed.
- Pharmacology : a nursing process approach, 8th ed
- Being present: a nurse’s resource for end-of-life, 1st ed.
- Health Sciences Literature Review Made Easy: The Matrix Method, 5th ed.
- The world’s easiest guide to using the APA: a user-friendly manual for formatting research papers according to the American Psychological Association style guide / Carol J. Amato, 2009
- APA Style Manual, 6th ed.
- The quantum leader: applications for the new world of work 2009, 2nd. Ed.
- Nursing research: generating and assessing evidence for nursing 2017, 10th ed.