To access the Library’s electronic resources, you must be affiliated with a Texas Medical Center institution and have paid any outstanding late fees before you can register to receive a Resource Access Account.
To register, complete the form below and submit. You will receive a verification email asking you to click the URL provided. You will then be emailed your username and password. The process usually takes a few minutes unless your institution requires that we verify your affiliation with them. If you have not received your username and password via e-mail within two business days, please contact the Circulation Desk at 713.799.7146.
Having trouble viewing the registration form? Click here
To log in: You will be prompted to enter your Library username and password whenever accessing a journal article, database, or ebook from the Library’s subscriptions.
If you forget your password, simply re-register. Existing users will receive an e-mail with their login information. If you encounter a problem, please contact the Circulation staff at 713.799.7146 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To change your password, click here. Updating your record takes about five minutes.
Which resources can I access? Library users from different institutions have access to different resources. To find out what resources you have access to, click here.
Institution verification: This process usually only takes a couple of days. If you have not received your username and password via e-mail within two business days, please contact the Circulation Desk at 713.799.7146. The following institutions require verification:
- DeBakey High School for Health Professions
- Houston Community College (Coleman Campus)
- Harris Health System (formerly Harris County Hospital District)
- Harris County Institute of Forensic Science
- Houston Department of Health and Human Services
- Prairie View A&M College of Nursing
- Shriner’s Hospital for Children
- Texas Children’s Hospital
- Texas Heart Institute
- Texas Southern University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Texas Woman’s University
- University of Houston (Main, Optometry, and Pharmacy)