Medical Literature Online Search Requests
Professional Librarians are available to conduct literature searches on a medical topic or verify a list of citations for your research. The average turn-around time for literature searches is three business days per request.
Literature Search Fees
|TMC Members||Non-TMC Members|
|Initial Consultation/Bibliography (1st hour)||no charge||$60.00|
|Each additional hour||no charge||$20.00|
Reference Librarians offer their unique expertise in identifying and extracting information while preparing a systematic review. Systematic Reviews services are free of charge to all TMC Member Institutions. We offer two different services.
How can I request a systematic review?
Complete this online form.
We also offer search assistance with medical databases and can schedule personalized online search consultations by appointment. Need to schedule a consultation? Contact us
What help can I get when I meet with a Librarian?
- defining an appropriate research question
- selecting the appropriate database to perform a comprehensive literature search
- designing a search strategy to retrieve relevant information
- locating methodology filters for systematic reviews
- reviewing updates of the literature search throughout the project
How can I request a literature search?
Or complete this online form.
Please provide your contact information and a brief description of your search. A Reference Librarian will contact you as soon as possible.