Medical Literature Online Search Requests
Professional Librarians are available to conduct literature searches on a medical topic or verify a list of citations for your research. The average turn-around time for literature searches is three business days per request.
Literature Search Fees
|TMC Members||Non-TMC Members
|Initial Consultation/Bibliography (1st hour)||no charge||$60.00
|Each additional hour||no charge||$20.00
Reference Librarians offer their unique expertise in identifying and extracting information while preparing a systematic review. Systematic Reviews services are free of charge to all TMC Member Institutions.
We also offer search assistance with medical databases and can schedule personalized online search consultations by appointment.
What help can I get when I meet with a Librarian?
- defining an appropriate research question
- selecting the appropriate database to perform a comprehensive literature search
- designing a search strategy to retrieve relevant information
- locating methodology filters for systematic reviews
- reviewing updates of the literature search throughout the project
How can I request a search or a systematic review?
Beatriz Varman, MLIS, AHIP
Search Services Librarian
email@example.com or 713.799.7169
Or complete this online form.
Please provide your contact information and a brief description of your search. A Reference Librarian will contact you as soon as possible.