In addition to Library provided computers, a wireless network is available for clients. Wireless connectivity is available within the Library and in Webber Plaza for wireless devices.
- use your device’s Browse for Available Networks application
- find the strongest signal with the site ID (SSID) = THETMCLIBRARY
- When prompted for a password, type THETMCLIBRARY (all caps)
This login is for your safety. This allows the wireless network to automatically encrypt all of your data.
Library provided Computers
Although electronic services are provided at no additional cost, use is governed by the Library’s Acceptable Use Policy. Please familiarize yourself with the policy before using the computers.
Technologies provided include:
- Classroom with an integrated projector SmartBoard and twenty-five workstations
- Fully-configured computer lab with eighteen workstations
- Research and browsing lab with twenty-seven workstations
- Conference Room with an integrated projector SmartBoard and one computer station
All of these services have connectivity to the Internet as well as to several national high-speed research networks.
In the Classroom and Computer Lab, workstations are loaded with the Microsoft® Office 2010 Professional Suite.
Custom loads of licensed software can be loaded on the Classroom computers. This services is available upon request and requires a 21 day notification.
Headphones are available at the Circulation Desk.