|Books||2 weeks, 2 *renewals
|Audiovisuals||7 days, 2 *renewals
|Unbound Journals||2 hours
*Items that are renewed are due two weeks from renewal date.
- Books can be renewed if they have not been reserved by another client.
- Overdue fines are $1.25 per day per item.
- Overdue fines for unbound journals are $1.25 per hour.
- The Circulation Department closes fifteen minutes before the Library closes.
- Computer Lab closes thirty minutes before the Library closes.
Courtesy Notices, Item Available Notices, Cancellation Notices and Overdue Notices will be sent via e-mail if you have provided us with a current/correct email address. Keep in mind that these notices are a courtesy that we provide and the cardholder is responsible for returning/renewing all items on time. Please notify us of a change of email address if applicable.
Two days before an item is due, a Courtesy Notice is generated advising you that the item is due soon.
When the item is overdue, an Overdue Notice is generated advising you that the item is overdue.
Once an overdue item is returned, a fine has accrued and must be paid.
Statement of Fines/Fees
Twice a year this notice will list all fines and fees that are current to your Library account.
Item Available Notice
You are notified that an item you have placed on hold is currently available at the Circulation Desk for checkout. The item must be picked up with seven days.
This notice is sent when a hold has expired.