Reserve a Room
The TMC Library has several rooms available for use by reservation. All TMC Library spaces have fast and free WiFi.
Click to start your room reservation
Group Study Rooms
- Four rooms with markerboards and Clear Touch Interactive Panels.
- One room with large markerboard plus window overlooking Weber Plaza.
- A minimum group size of 3 is needed to reserve this room.
- If a Group is more than 15 minutes late and/or if less than 3 individuals of the group are not present, the reservation may be forfeited
Street Level Conference Room
- Conference Room seats twenty around a large conference table.
- Integrated Clear Touch Interactive Panel.
- Large markerboard and markers.
- A minimum group size of 4 is needed to reserve this room.
- If a Group is more than 15 minutes late and/or if less than 4 individuals of the group are not present, the reservation may be forfeited
One Button Studio
- A video recording space that can be used to create video projects or practice class presentations. This Studio is designed for ease of use, especially if you have no previous video production experience. Video creation is as easy as the touch of a button!
- Use is open to all students, faculty, staff affiliated with TMC member institutions for the specific services we provide in the One Button Studio.
- For more information, consult the One Button Studio information page.
- Two classrooms, each seating maximum 30 participants, with option to combine rooms into one large room.
- The two rooms share a moveable wall. The wall may only be adjusted by Library staff. Be sure to request both rooms if your event needs 60 seats.
- Integrated Clear Touch Interactive Panel in each classroom.
- Includes large markerboards and markers as well as small marker boards for participants.
- Moveable presenter/instructor desk.
- Up to 28 Windows laptops in each room are available by request.
- A minimum group size of 4 is needed to reserve this room.
- If a Group is more than 15 minutes late and/or if less than 4 individuals of the group are not present, the reservation may be forfeited.
|TMC Library Members||Non-TMC Library Members|
|Street Level Conference Room*||No charge||$200.00|
|One Button Recording Studio||No charge||$50.00/hr|
|Software installation||Free if you request it one month prior to your scheduled meeting. $300 if less than three week’s notice.||Free if requested one month prior to scheduled meeting. $300 if less than three weeks’ notice.|
|Study Rooms||No charge||Not available to non-members|
*Street-level Classroom and Conference Room close 30 minutes before the library.
Reservations are not confirmed until fees have been paid. Payment for services must be received by the Library’s Accounting Office prior to occupancy of the room. This office is available by appointment, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Payment is expected within two weeks of the reservation request to confirm. Failure to pay within that time frame will result in the cancellation of the reservation. All fees are non-refundable. Reservation confirmation may be done on the spot if the paperwork is completed, the money is paid, and the room is available. The Library accepts most major credit cards, checks and cash.
Contact Scott Aikens, Accounts Receivable Accountant, at for assistance or make a payment online.
Room Rules and Policies
Users agree to abide by the Room Rules. Failure to abide by these regulations may disqualify the organization from future use of the rooms. The organization also accepts financial responsibility for any and all damage caused to the building or equipment beyond normal wear.
Food or Drink
Food or Drinks NOT PERMITTED in TMC Library Classrooms When Library Laptops are Used or Present in the Room
Food and drink are allowed in the study and conference rooms. It is up to the user to make their own arrangements for catering. Alcoholic beverages are generally not permitted. Special exceptions for wine at events utilizing the space outside the street level conference room or the first-floor foyer must be approved by the Library prior to the event. In addition, a licensed server must be on premise to serve the alcoholic beverage. Non-licensed individuals may not serve alcohol. Many bars and restaurants that hold liquor permits also hold catering permits. To serve alcohol at your event, the professional caterer providing the licensed server must hold liability insurance including liquor liability with limits of not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence.
Meetings must end on time so that the room can be cleared or prepared for other meetings. The classrooms and conference room must be vacated at least thirty minutes before library closing time.
Signs, working papers or posters may not be attached to the walls of any Library rooms. Any additional signs or posters placed anywhere in the building must be approved by Library administration. Easels may be requested. The Library is not responsible for either returning or protecting signs or displays.
Additional software can be added to the Library laptops if advance notice is given at least three weeks prior to a scheduled event or a fee will be incurred. A representative of the institution reserving a room must provide any additional software to Library staff, along with current licenses. Depending on the complexity of the process of adding the software, the representative will be required to assist in installation.
The Library cannot provide operators for the software or other equipment. If instruction is required for equipment operation, it is suggested that a representative of the group set up an appointment with the appropriate Library staff in advance for training.
Statement of Liability
The TMC Library will not be held liable for any injury or harm of any person(s) using the facility.
The meeting rooms are available for use by all TMC institutions, as well as by corporate and community groups, however, The TMC Library’s Governing and Supporting institutions reserve first rights to usage of these meeting rooms. The Street Level Conference Room requires a minimum group of 4 for reserving.
Rooms may be used for educational, cultural, informational, or governmental/civic activities and may include public lectures, panel discussions, presentations, group discussions, workshops and other similar functions. Programs involving sales, advertisement or promotion of commercial products or services; or programs sponsored by a business firm, regardless of purpose are not prohibited; but may be subject to the pre-approval of Library administrators. Users agree to abide by all Library regulations relating to the use of the facilities and accept full responsibility for all damages that the user might cause to the building and/or equipment beyond normal wear.
The Library encourages the use of these meeting rooms as long as usage does not interfere with the normal functions of the Library.
If furniture is moved, all furniture must be re-set to the Library standard arrangement by the conclusion of the reserved time.
Statement of Declaration
Use of the meeting rooms does not imply endorsement of the viewpoints presented by the Library staff or the Library’s Board of Directors.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com