Showing 1 to 1 of 1 items tagged as New PubMed
- Automatic Term Mapping now includes additional British and American spellings, singular and plural word forms, and other synonyms to provide consistent and comprehensive search retrieval.
- To access MeSH, Clinical Queries and Journal database scroll down the page and click on the links. PubMed has a list of trending articles and highly accessed journals at the bottom of the page.
- Citations are sorted by best match. To change the display default, click on the Display options button and choose most recent or publication type
- Cite feature displays citations in AMA format
- You can share citations via Twitter or Facebook
Keywords: Databases, New PubMed