While being able to work on the go from just about anywhere is pretty great, it can be frustrating to figure out a way to print your documents, especially when you’re in a hurry. Fortunately, The TMC Library offers wireless printing! Photos, documents and webpages can now be printed from your phone here at the library! It’s quick and easy and gives you the flexibility you need to print the things that are important to you. Interested? Read on to find out how:
- On your mobile device/laptop click or tap the Wireless Printing button.
- On the Cybrarian AirPrinter Page that comes up, scroll through the instructions and click the I AGREE button at the bottom of the page.
- Select if you want Black & White or Color copy
- Click or tap the Choose File button. Select your file and confirm (it will say Choose or Open)
- Click the Upload File button.
- Your print job will be given an ID number. For easier printing service, remember or keep track of that number. Then click the “Click here to print your file” link.
- You will be brought to a Confirmation page where you can agree to the price of the print. Click Cancel to cancel the job or Confirm to proceed.
- Once you have clicked confirm, go to the Circulation Desk to pay and pick up your print.